Wednesday, May 30, 2007


first 3 days
Originally uploaded by rho rho
Once upon a time, in a frenzy of office-supply-shopping, I bought a rolodex.

I used it for about two minutes ... but I always liked its looks.

I decided, in an effort to overcome my latest creative slump, I will do some kind of drawing/ collage/ doodle/ painting/ thing on a card per day. A sort of alternate sketchbook and probably an interesting archive/object in the end.

We'll see how long I can last.

I'm not promising that all of them or ANY of them will be good or pretty... that's not really the point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I would have a hard time coming up with new stuff to draw.

However, as it stands with my lack of talent, the daily stick figures and "seagulls" would get tiresome.

I like the wiener dog :)